Still the best source for information. Slow to load but if you select one of the field selectors, it will load that page and register you into the system. You have to be patient when moving around the map as there is a delay between action and movement. Updates every 12 hours; breaks contagion and death data down by state/county, age, race, population per sq mile, and more. If you don’t want to know how bad it is in your area, don’t go there. If you want to see comforting data, you will find plenty of thank-god-I-don’t-live-there information. That said, if you are in an upper age group and curious about age breakdowns, you might want to just skip that part all together.
- They don’t come as pills, but try these 6 underprescribed lifestyle medicines for a better, longer life
- Petition circulates in Scotland to rename airport Trump uses to get to his golf course for Joe Biden
- Free interactive tool reveals risk of contracting coronavirus indoors
- What monoclonal antibodies are – and why we need them as well as a vaccine
- How your genes could affect the quality of your marriage