Still the best source for information. Slow to load but if you select one of the field selectors, it will load that page and register you into the system. You have to be patient when moving around the map as there is a delay between action and movement. Updates every 12 hours; breaks contagion and death data down by state/county, age, race, population per sq mile, and more. If you don’t want to know how bad it is in your area, don’t go there. If you want to see comforting data, you will find plenty of thank-god-I-don’t-live-there information. That said, if you are in an upper age group and curious about age breakdowns, you might want to just skip that part all together.
ALERT ME ABOUT NEW POSTS
- A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged
- Betsy DeVos slammed for arguing pandemic ultimately a ‘good thing’ for US public education
- Twinkie Move Over; There’s a New King in Town
- Trump’s new coronavirus adviser who calls himself the ‘anti-Dr. Fauci’ is pushing a controversial ‘herd immunity’ approach
- SARS-CoV-2 D614G Mutation Explained