Japan has now opened its theme parks. To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, thrill-seekers are asked to not scream with open mouths. Instead, they are to only scream in their heart. An action that seems to be an appropriate response for much of what’s happening around us.
ALERT ME ABOUT NEW POSTS
- A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged
- Betsy DeVos slammed for arguing pandemic ultimately a ‘good thing’ for US public education
- Twinkie Move Over; There’s a New King in Town
- Trump’s new coronavirus adviser who calls himself the ‘anti-Dr. Fauci’ is pushing a controversial ‘herd immunity’ approach
- SARS-CoV-2 D614G Mutation Explained